All Discussions Tagged 'animus' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Listen to my interview with Jungian therapist and author Gary S. Bobroff on a beginner's guide to Carl Jung!

Gary S. Bobroff is the author of Knowledge in a Nutshell: Carl Jung (Acrturus Books, London 2020).  He is the founder of Jungian Online an…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 on Thursday

Listen to Reflections on Psyche and Spirituality from A Transgender Perspective with Raelle Kaia

Raelle Kaia is a mental health counselor currently practicing as an outpatient therapist and crisis response therapist at Jackson County M…

0 Jun 28, 2018

Gender reconciiation? Listen to my interview with Gina Holland and Debbie Beauchamp on Celebration of Being UK!

Gina Holland has been involved with Celebration of Being since 1999. She jointly holds the vision of COB with Debbie and facilitates the w…

0 Sep 14, 2017

Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Naomi Ruth Lowinsky on The Motherline

Interview with Naomi Lowinsky PhD In this interview, we discuss her book, The Motherline, which examines the feminine experience from the s…

0 Jan 24, 2012

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service