All Discussions Tagged 'analysis' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gifts of the night! Listen to my interview with three Jungian Analysts in which we work with three dreams submitted by listeners!

Joseph R. Lee, LCSW, Certified Jungian AnalystJoseph R. Lee is a certified Jungian Analyst and licensed clinical social worker in privat…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Dec 20, 2018

Join the gala! Listen to Jerry Trumbule and me celebrate Shrink Rap Radio's 12th Anniversary!

Gerald (Jerry) Trumbule, B.S. Univ. of Md. 1965, M.S. Univ. of Pa., 1970, has been a neuropsychological researcher (Walter Reed Army Insti…

0 Aug 24, 2017

In love with Love? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Kenneth Kimmel on Narcissism and Love!

Psychologist Ken Kimmel photographed in Seattle on August 14, 2015. (Photography by Scott Eklund/Red Box Pictures) Kenneth Kimmel is a Jun…

0 Jul 13, 2017

Read my interview with Monika Wikman on Using Alchemical Archetypes in Jungian Analysis

Click here to read the transcript of my Shrink Rap Radio interview with Jungian analyst Monika Wikman, Ph.D. on Using Alchemical Archetypes…

2 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Sarah Spiegelhoff

The Buddha Occupies Wall Street

Listen to my interview with Michael Stone, Toronto-based  author, meditation teacher, and depth therapist on engaged spirituality.  He's at…

0 Dec 5, 2011

DepthPsych DreamTweets: SHARE Your Dream or DreamSymbol from last night in 140 characters or less!

Today's brainchild is to get people talking about their dreams and what they might mean. Watching and working with your dreams is a powerfu…

Started by Bonnie Bright

9 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by penelope jane fields

Enough Theory Already!!

I love Jungian/Archetypal psychology. Let me say that up front. HOWEVER, I am reminded of a comment made by a professor many years ago when…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

37 May 31, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service