All Discussions Tagged 'aging' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeling old? Listen to my interview with Dr. Susan Stewart on the surprising gifts of aging!

Are there actually gifts that come along with growing older? Are there ways we can deepen them as we move along? My longtime friend and co…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jan 12

Member News! New Book on Aging and LIfe's End by Russell Lockhart

Passing along some great news from Alliance member, Jungian analyst & author Russ Lockhart: Lee Roloff and Russell Lockhart's THE FINAL…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Dec 15, 2016

Sacred aging? Listen to my interview with John C. Robinson PhD on The Divine Human! ≈

John C. Robinson PhD is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister, the author of nine b…

0 Oct 27, 2016

Getting on? Listen to my interview with NPR journalist Barbara Hagerty on Mid-Life Reimagined!

Barbara Bradley Hagerty is the New York Times bestselling author of Life Reimagined: The Science, Art, and Opportunity of Midlife (Riverhe…

0 Aug 25, 2016

Future of Digital Medicine! Listen to my interview with Adam Gazzaley MD PhD on video games and the aging brain!

Adam Gazzaley, M.D., Ph.D. is Professor in Neurology, Physiology and Psychiatry at the UC San Francisco, the founding director of the Neuro…

0 Jan 14, 2016

Free transcript of my interview on Fairy Tales and The New Aging with John C. Robinson PhD!

Transcript John C. Robinson, Ph.D., D.Min. is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister…

3 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Teresa Ramsey

Free transcript of my interview with Clive Thompson on The Potential of Video Games to Fend Off Mental Decline!

As a child growing up in Toronto of the 1970s and 80s, Clive Thompson became fascinated with the first “home computers”—the ones you plugg…

0 May 6, 2015

Got game? Listen to my interview with NYT journalist, Clive Thompson, on brain-training games!

As a child growing up in Toronto of the 1970s and 80s, Clive Thompson became fascinated with the first “home computers”—the ones you plugg…

0 Dec 24, 2014

Got wisdom yet? Listen to my interview with Dr. John Robinson on The Three Secrets of Aging!

John C. Robinson, Ph.D., D.Min. is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister, the author…

0 Dec 5, 2013

Homer's Odyssey as a map? Listen to my interview with John C. Robinson on What Aging Men Want!

John C. Robinson, Ph.D., D.Min. is a clinical psychologist with a second doctorate in ministry, an ordained interfaith minister, the author…

0 Jun 7, 2013

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service