All Discussions Tagged 'addiction' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Completely Safe? LIsten to my interview with psychologist Dr. Nancy Haug on the risks of marijuana use!

Nancy Haug is Professor and Associate Chair in the Department of Psychology at Palo Alto University. She is core faculty in the PGSP-Stanf…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Mar 28

What's the connection? Listen to my interview with Dr. Stefan Malecek on Trauma and Shame!

Stefan J. Malecek, Ph. D. is the author of four previous Paul Marzeky novels, and Crucible of Shame, a clinical book discussing the origin…

0 Dec 13, 2018

Want Recovery? Listen to my interview with Dr. Rebecca Williams on Mindfulness and Recovery from Addiction! http://tinyurl.com/yadkl79b

Rebecca Williams, PhD is an award-winning author, consultant, and clinical psychologist specializing in healthy recovery from mental ill…

0 Oct 18, 2018

What are you hooked on? Listen to my interview on the latest addiction science with Carlton Erickson PhD! http://tinyurl.com/ybdl5j3r

Carlton (Carl) K. Erickson PhD, an award-winning research scientist, is a distinguished Professor of Pharmacology/Toxicology, and Director…

0 May 10, 2018

Addicted? Listen to my interview with Steven Vazquez PhD on Emotional Transfromation Therapy!

Steven R. Vazquez, Ph. D. is a licensed professional counselor and licensed marriage and family therapist in the state of Texas. Dr. Vazqu…

0 Sep 21, 2017

Recovery Dreams

Please check out my new facebook group Recovery Dreams. It's a place to share those intense dreams that seem to be related to the work of a…

Started by Laura Smith-Riva

0 Aug 26, 2017

Listen to my interview with Drs. Pat Markey and Chris Ferguson on why the war on violent video games is wrong!

Dr. Patrick Markey is a Professor of Psychology, the Director of the Interpersonal Research Laboratory at Villanova University, and a form…

0 May 25, 2017

Feeling driven? Listen to my interview with Alexandra Katehakis MFT on Sex Addiction and Love addiction! http://tinyurl.com/zdn7ae6

Alexandra Katehakis, MFT is Founder and Clinical Director of the Center for Healthy Sex in Los Angeles, Senior Fellow at The Meadows, facu…

0 Oct 13, 2016

Hooked? Listen to my interview with Maia Szalavitz on a new revolutionary understanding of addiction!

According to Wikipedia, Maia Szalavitz is an American reporter and author who has focused on science, public policy and addiction treatmen…

0 Aug 11, 2016

Free transcript of my interview with Sarahjoy Marsh on Yoga therapy for addiction, depression, & anxiety!

Transcript Sarahjoy Marsh, M.A. is a vibrant, compassionate catalyst for transformation to those that suffer from addictions—in particular…

0 May 15, 2016

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service