All Discussions Tagged 'Van' (244)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deep! Listen to my interview with Jungian therapist Mary Harrell PhD on Imaginal figures in every day life!

Mary H. Harrell, B.S., M.Ed., Ph.D., is the author of a new book, Imaginal Figures in Everyday Life: Stories from the World Between Matter…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 May 19

My latest interview: Using Nutrition, Diet, and Supplementation to Treat Depression with James Greenblatt MD

James Greenblatt, MD, has been using a personalized model of integrative medicine to treat depression for more than twenty-five years and…

0 May 5

Listen to my interview with Donald Altman on clearing emotional clutter with mindfulness!

Donald Altman is the author of Clearing Emotional Clutter and several other books about mindfulness. He is a practicing psychotherapist and…

0 Apr 30

Nicotine good for you? Listen to my interview with Anna Fels MD on Unwitting Self-Medication!

Anna Fels, M.D. is an alumna of Harvard College where she graduated with high honors. Following a post-graduate year as a researcher at the…

0 Apr 14

Got Development? Listen to my interview with Beverly Stokes on enhancing infant development through movement!

Beverly Stokes is a Certified Movement Analyst (CMA), Movement Pattern Analyst (MPA), and Registered Somatic Movement Educator (RSME). She…

0 Mar 31

Need healing? Free Transcript of #493: My Shamanic Healing Journey with Nathan Ehrlich!

Transcript Nathan Ehrlich M.A. is a freelance multimedia Journalist. After attaining his Masters degree from the Columbia Journalism Schoo…

1 Mar 30
Reply by Colin E. Davis

Dream threat? Hear my interview with Finnish psychologist Antti Revonsuo on his evolutionary theory of dreaming!

Antti Revonsuo, PhD, is a cognitive neuroscientist, psychologist, and philosopher of mind. He serves as a Professor of cognitive neuroscie…

0 Mar 24

Free transcript of my interview with Courtney Armstrong LPC on Strategies for Getting Therapy Clients Unstuck! http://tinyurl.com/h59pegn

Transcript COURTNEY ARMSTRONG, MEd. LPC, is a licensed professional counselor specializing in grief and trauma recovery. With a career spa…

0 Mar 19

Silence is golden? Listen to my interview with parenting educator Vicki Hoefle on Duct Tape Parenting!

From the bio on her website: Helping thousands of families for over two decades, Vicki Hoefle shares her parenting tips and techniques acr…

0 Mar 17

Called to write? Listen to my interview with author and writing workshop phenom, Tom Bird!

It was a dream that startled, at the time, for a young publicist with the big league’s Pittsburgh Pirates, from a deep slumber. What the y…

0 Mar 10

RSS

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html