All Discussions Tagged 'Rap' (248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cutting? Listen to my interview with composer Chris Edgar about his film The Breakout: A Rock Opera!

Writer and composer Chris Edgar has written music for film, theater, TV, digital series, commercials and more. Chris has worked on award-w…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 7 hours ago

Deep! Listen to my interview with Jungian therapist Mary Harrell PhD on Imaginal figures in every day life!

Mary H. Harrell, B.S., M.Ed., Ph.D., is the author of a new book, Imaginal Figures in Everyday Life: Stories from the World Between Matter…

0 May 19

My latest interview: Using Nutrition, Diet, and Supplementation to Treat Depression with James Greenblatt MD

James Greenblatt, MD, has been using a personalized model of integrative medicine to treat depression for more than twenty-five years and…

0 May 5

Listen to my interview with Donald Altman on clearing emotional clutter with mindfulness!

Donald Altman is the author of Clearing Emotional Clutter and several other books about mindfulness. He is a practicing psychotherapist and…

0 Apr 30

Nicotine good for you? Listen to my interview with Anna Fels MD on Unwitting Self-Medication!

Anna Fels, M.D. is an alumna of Harvard College where she graduated with high honors. Following a post-graduate year as a researcher at the…

0 Apr 14

Got Development? Listen to my interview with Beverly Stokes on enhancing infant development through movement!

Beverly Stokes is a Certified Movement Analyst (CMA), Movement Pattern Analyst (MPA), and Registered Somatic Movement Educator (RSME). She…

0 Mar 31

Need healing? Free Transcript of #493: My Shamanic Healing Journey with Nathan Ehrlich!

Transcript Nathan Ehrlich M.A. is a freelance multimedia Journalist. After attaining his Masters degree from the Columbia Journalism Schoo…

1 Mar 30
Reply by Colin E. Davis

Dream threat? Hear my interview with Finnish psychologist Antti Revonsuo on his evolutionary theory of dreaming!

Antti Revonsuo, PhD, is a cognitive neuroscientist, psychologist, and philosopher of mind. He serves as a Professor of cognitive neuroscie…

0 Mar 24

Free transcript of my interview with Courtney Armstrong LPC on Strategies for Getting Therapy Clients Unstuck! http://tinyurl.com/h59pegn

Transcript COURTNEY ARMSTRONG, MEd. LPC, is a licensed professional counselor specializing in grief and trauma recovery. With a career spa…

0 Mar 19

Silence is golden? Listen to my interview with parenting educator Vicki Hoefle on Duct Tape Parenting!

From the bio on her website: Helping thousands of families for over two decades, Vicki Hoefle shares her parenting tips and techniques acr…

0 Mar 17

RSS

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html