All Discussions Tagged 'Psychology' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Publisher

Carl Jung Depth Psychology Reading Group

I am in the process of starting a Carl Jung Reading Group for laymen.  I am a layman too, so that's only appropriate.  This group is not re…

Started by Skip Conover

0 Jul 9, 2016

Listen to my interview with Dr. David Walker on Liberation Psychology and the Resilience of Indigenous Peoples!

David Edward Walker, PhD, is a psychologist, researcher, writer, and musician. He’s consulted for 15 years with the 14 Confederated Trib…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Oct 15, 2015

Listen to my interview with Dr. Mark B. Ryan on William James as progenitor of Transpersonal Psychology!

Mark B. Ryan PhD is Associate Dean of the Wisdom School of Graduate Studies of Ubiquity University. Prior to joining the Wisdom School, he…

0 Jan 30, 2014

Listen to my interview with NYT journalist Clive Thompson on How Technology Is Changing Our Minds For The Better!

Clive Thompson is a longtime contributing writer for the New York Times Magazine and a columnist for Wired. As a child growing up in Toront…

0 Jan 23, 2014

Expanded yet? Listen to my interview with Ralph Metzner PhD with an update on consciousness-expanding substances!

Ralph Metzner, Ph.D., a graduate of Oxford and Harvard, is a recognized pioneer in psychological, philosophical and cross-cultural studies…

1 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

Author's Journey in Depth Psychology: The Path of a Reluctant Metaphysician

I noticed that there was a call on this site to list our books in depth psychology. (1). In the 1980's I developed the Mythic Journey Proc…

Started by Michael Mayer

0 Jul 20, 2013

New Publication from The Journal of Archetypal Studies, Towards Beginnings: Images of End

Vol. 2 kindles the spirit of Breaking Plates in asking why thinking on beginnings and endings is crucially important today. The essays here…

Started by Roxanne Partridge

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Rafael Lopez-Pedrazo

I'm new here and not exactly sure where to post news, but I received word a couple of days ago from Marcus Quintaes  that Rafael Lopez-Pedr…

Started by Cliff Bostock

4 May 30, 2011
Reply by Judith Harte,Ph.D.

New Video Interview with Mind-Body Pioneer Ernest Rossi, PhD and Kathryn Rossi, PhD on "Changing your Brain to Change the Culture"

Ernest & Kathryn Rossi are psychotherapists who have dedicated their lives to exploring the mind-body connection and together have writ…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Mar 7, 2011

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service