All Discussions Tagged 'Pacifica' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking News: Pacifica Graduate Institute Names Joseph Cambray as New Provost

Exciting breaking news for Pacifica folks—and the greater depth psych community: Dr. Joseph Cambray has been named as the new Provost of P…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Aug 26

"Community Psychology, Liberation Psychology, Ecopsychology" —News from Pacifica's CLE Program

Posting this phenomenal newsletter from Pacifica's "Community Psychology, Liberation Psychology, Ecopsychology" (CLE) program. It outlines …

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jun 18

NEW! Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Stephen Aizenstat on Dream Tending!

Stephen Aizenstat, Ph.D., is the Chancellor and Founding President of Pacifica Graduate Institute, an accredited graduate school offering m…

Started by David Van Nuys

1 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Free Audio Lecture from Joseph Campbell - A Gift from Opus Archives at Pacifica

Passing on this offer for a free gift from Opus Archives at Pacifica Graduate Institute: Listen to Joseph Campbell’s classic and breath-tak…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Feb 2, 2014

My new podcast, "Mythic Roots of Violence in Psyche" with special guest Dr. Dennis Slattery of Pacifica

I invite you to listen to my latest radio podcast, "Mythic Roots of Violence in Psyche" which continues our discusssion and exploration of…

Started by Dr. Michael Conforti

0 Feb 19, 2013

Robert Romanyshyn Lecture Now Available Online

On Sept 8, Depth Psych Alliance member, author, and professor at Pacifica Grad Institute, Robert Romanyshyn gave a lecture to the Jung Grou…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Sep 15, 2011

James Hillman seminar at Pacifica March 12-13. Let's meet up!

For anyone who is interested and hasn't heard, James Hillman is doing a 2-day seminar March 12-13 at the Pacifica campus near Santa Barbara…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Feb 2, 2011

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

© 2015   Created by Bonnie Bright.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html