All Discussions Tagged 'Pacifica' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Logo Contest—Pacifica Film Festival

Pacifica Graduate Institute Alumni Association (PGIAA) will debut our First Annual Film Festival September 8-11, 2016. The title of the 201…

Started by PGIAA-Pacifica AlumniAssociation

0 on Saturday

Great Weekend: PGIAA's "Coming Home 2016"

Huge thank you to everyone who participated in PGIAA's vocation and service conference at Pacifica January 28-31. We had incredible speaker…

0 on Friday

New Interview & Blog Post: "Jung, Individuation, & Film" with Dr. Glen Slater

Pleased to share my new interview from when I sat down with depth psychologist, Dr. Glen Slater, for an intriguing depth discussion on Ju…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 on Thursday

Some Tidbits from Lectures at Pacifica's Coming Home Conference, hosted by PGIAA

Since I am lucky enough to attend Pacifica's Coming Home 2016 conference on Vocation and Service, hosted by PGIAA (alumni association), I w…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Jan 31
Reply by Joanne Martin

Excited to See You in Santa Barbara for Pacifica's "Coming Home" 2016

Honored and excited to share I've been invited to emcee Pacifica's "Coming Home 2016" event starting January 28 in Santa Barbara. Looking f…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Jan 11

New Details, Speakers, Schedule for Pacifica's "Coming Home 2016" - January 28-31 - JOIN US!

"Vocation and Service, a Journey of the Soul" Pacifica Graduate Institute Alumni Association (PGIAA) Coming Home 2016 celebration is just…

0 Jan 11

Join us New Year's Eve! — #ToastPacifica2016: A Toast Heard ‘Round The World

On New Year’s Eve, we invite all Pacifica Alumni to join in “A Toast Heard ‘Round the World” — a celebration honoring Pacifica, its alumni…

1 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by PGIAA-Pacifica AlumniAssociation

Pacifica Graduate Institute--Tribute Book Now Accepting Submissions

WORKING TITLE: PACIFICA GRADUATE INSTITUTE: CELEBRATING 40 YEARS OF TENDING THE SOUL IN AND OF THE WORLD PUBLISHER: Mandorla Books EDITORS:…

0 Dec 30, 2015

Approaches to the Study of Myth—Dr. Christine Downing, Audio Recording Now Available

Original post at www.PacificaPost.com The Pacifica Graduate Institute library has digitized Mythological Studies professor Dr. Christine D…

0 Dec 17, 2015

Breaking News: Pacifica Graduate Institute Names Joseph Cambray as New Provost

Exciting breaking news for Pacifica folks—and the greater depth psych community: Dr. Joseph Cambray has been named as the new Provost of P…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Aug 26, 2015

RSS

!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html