All Discussions Tagged 'PTSD' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost? Listen to my interview on Reclaiming Your Identity After Trauma with Michele Rosenthal!

Michele Rosenthal is an award-winning PTSD blogger, award-nominated author, founder of HealMyPTSD.com, popular keynote speaker, post-traum…

Started by David Van Nuys

1 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

Ancient warrior myths help veterans fight PTSD

Sharing a nice piece featuring depth psychologist/ mythologist Michael Meade in the mainstream (Yahoo news)--and on an important topic: Anc…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 May 25, 2014
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

Got time? Listen to my latest interview with distinguished Dr. Philip Zimbardo on Time, Trauma, and Heroism!

Philip Zimbardo PhD is one of the most distinguished living psychologists, having served as President of the American Psychological Associa…

0 Feb 27, 2014

Want healing? Listen to my interview with Dr. Laurence Heller on Healing Developmental Trauma!

Laurence Heller, Ph.D. is the founder of the NeuroAffective Relational Model  (NARM) ( please add TM for trademark).  He is the co-author o…

0 Dec 19, 2013

Where do memories go when we annihilate them?

Just read a very disturbing article about how scientists have laid the foundation to erase traumatic memories in the future. The question i…

Started by Bonnie Bright

6 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Siona van Dijk

Creating a Narrative for Trauma Seems to Help Victims of PTSD

There is a great article in the November 2010 "Mind" magazine (from Scientific American), "Soothing Traumatized Children: Coloring books de…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service