All Discussions Tagged 'PTSD' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traumatized? Listen to my interview with Dr. Ricky Greenwald on Cutting Edge Trauma Therapies!

Ricky Greenwald, PsyD, is the founder and executive directorof the Trauma Institute & Child Trauma Institute, affiliate professor at…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 May 9

Truthful. Tolerant. Tender. Tough. Listen to my interview with Matt Jaremko PhD on Recovery from PTSD!

Matt Jaremko has taught clinical psychology at the University level for almost 20 years, mostly at four institutions: University of Nort…

0 Dec 6, 2018

High yet? Listen to my interview with Paul Austin on the Third Wave psychedelic renaissance and microdosing!

sethbinsted.com Paul Austin is this generation’s up-and-coming authority on the topic of microdosing. As an early adopter of this nascent…

0 Oct 4, 2018

Fat shame? Listen to my interview with Dr. Cheryl Fuller on a Jungian understanding of our Fat Complex!

Cheryl Fuller PhD is a Jungian psychotherapist living on the coast of Maine. She is passionately interested in depth psychology, psychothe…

0 May 18, 2017

Traumatized? Listen to my interview with Rachel Grant M.A. about sexual abuse recovery coaching!

Rachel Grant, M.A. is the owner and founder of Rachel Grant Coaching and is a Sexual Abuse Recovery Coach. She is also the author of Beyon…

0 May 11, 2017

Concerned? LIsten to my interview with Dr. Mike Wessels on War-Affected Child Refugees!

Michael Wessells, PhD, is Professor at Columbia University in the Program on Forced Migration and Health. A long time psychosocial and chi…

0 May 4, 2017

Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Stanley Krippner on The Nocturnal Dreams of PTSD Victims!

Transcript Long time listeners will recall that Stan Krippner PhD was my guest on Show #95 On Dreams and #30, speaking with us about Scien…

2 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Donna May

Bad dreams? Listen to my interview with Dr. Stanley Krippner on PTSD and Dreaming!

Long time listeners will recall that Stan Krippner PhD was my guest on Show #95 On Dreams and #30, speaking with us about Scientific Parap…

2 May 7, 2015
Reply by Randy Westfall

Hope 4 U! Listen to my interview with Dutch psychologist Fredrike Bannink on Post-Traumatic Success!

Fredrike Bannink is a clinical psychologist and a Master of Dispute Resolution based in Amsterdam. She is an internationally recognized au…

0 Mar 12, 2015

Lost? Free transcript my interview on Reclaiming Your Identity After Trauma with Michele Rosenthal!

Transcript Michele Rosenthal is an award-winning PTSD blogger, award-nominated author, founder of HealMyPTSD.com, popular keynote speaker,…

0 Mar 4, 2015

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service