All Discussions Tagged 'Hillman' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free transcript of my interview with Jungian psychotherapist Dr. Mary Harrell on Imaginal figures!

Transcript Mary H. Harrell, B.S., M.Ed., Ph.D., is the author of a new book, Imaginal Figures in Everyday Life: Stories from the World Bet…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 May 22

Deep! Listen to my interview with Jungian therapist Mary Harrell PhD on Imaginal figures in every day life!

Mary H. Harrell, B.S., M.Ed., Ph.D., is the author of a new book, Imaginal Figures in Everyday Life: Stories from the World Between Matter…

0 May 19

The Archetypal Psychology of James Hillman and the Integral Psychology of C.G. Jung: Comparisons and Contrasts

Sharing a scholarly paper comparing the psychology of James Hillman with that of his mentor, C.G. Jung, which touches on the Self, the Sha…

Started by Bonnie Bright

6 May 2
Reply by Bud Koss

Conscious dreamer? Listen to my interview on dreams and awareness practices with Jungian therapist Machiel Klerk!

Machiel Klerk M.A. is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and has a private practice in Salt Lake City. He has studied close to 20 ye…

1 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Randy Westfall

Education Institution

Article: James Hillman: Postmodern Romantic Reductionist, & Trickster

Great read and excellent critique of Hillman's work:"James Hillman: Postmodern Romantic Reductionist, & Trickster" by Depth Psychology…

Started by Community Education - Alliance

0 Nov 20, 2014

NEW! Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Stephen Aizenstat on Dream Tending!

Stephen Aizenstat, Ph.D., is the Chancellor and Founding President of Pacifica Graduate Institute, an accredited graduate school offering m…

1 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Graciously hosting your dreams? Listen to my interview with Dr. Stephen Eizenstat on Dream Tending!

Stephen Aizenstat, Ph.D., is the Chancellor and Founding President of Pacifica Graduate Institute, an accredited graduate school offering m…

1 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Deep Stuff! Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Pat Berry on James Hillman's Archetypal Psychology! http://tinyurl.com/m4np6sw

Patricia Berry, Ph.D, is one of the founders of Archetypal Psychology along with James Hillman, to whom she was married for 20 years. She i…

2 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Ellen Kaplan-Maxfield

Moore on Hillman

Moore on Hillman Interview

Started by Thom F. Cavalli, Ph.D.

1 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Deborah Jessop

Hillman: "The greatest thinker who ever lived"?

Moore%20Hillman.pdf

Started by Thom F. Cavalli, Ph.D.

0 Nov 20, 2012

RSS

Sponsored Events & Programs

Click here to access an audio interview and blog post with Viridis founder, Dr. Lori Pye, in conversation with Bonnie Bright

EASY GROUP ACCESS LINKS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html