All Discussions Tagged 'Dave' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW! Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Stephen Aizenstat on Dream Tending!

Stephen Aizenstat, Ph.D., is the Chancellor and Founding President of Pacifica Graduate Institute, an accredited graduate school offering m…

Started by David Van Nuys

1 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Dr. Dave interviews Nancy Swift Furlotti about The Dream and its Amplification

Dr. Dave interviews Nancy Swift Furlotti about The Dream and its Amplification (Erel Shalit & Nancy Swift Furlotti, Eds.). Listen, or r…

Started by Erel Shalit

1 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Al Moshe

Dr. Dave interviews Nancy Swift Furlotti about The Dream and its Amplification

Dr. Dave interviews Nancy Swift Furlotti about The Dream and its Amplification (Erel Shalit & Nancy Swift Furlotti, Eds.). Listen, or r…

Started by Erel Shalit

0 Nov 27, 2013

Free transcript of my interview with Dr. James Fadiman on the Positive Potential of Psychedelics!

James Fadiman PhD was one of the people involved with totally legal psychedelic research during the 1960s. Known for his wit and lively con…

2 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

Free transcript of my interview on with Jungian analyst Naomi Ruth Lowinsky on The Motherline!

Naomi Lowinsky, PhD is a Jungian analyst in private practice in California and poetry and fiction editor of Psychological Perspectives. She…

0 Jun 19, 2013

Check out my newest 8 unit CE course on Neuroscience & Healing thru the Zur Institute

Click here for full description at The Zur Institute.

0 Mar 26, 2013

Free transcript: my interview with Judith Rustin on Infant Research & Neuroscience Implications for Psychotherapy

Out of over 340 interviews this one with Judith Rustin has been downloaded more than any other by a factor of more than two!  I'm not sure…

0 Mar 3, 2013

Free Transcript of my Interview on The Red Book with Jungian Analyst Robert Bosnak

Free transcript of my interview with Jungian Analyst Robert Bosnak on Jung's Red Book! David Van Nuys, PhD Shrink Rap Radio

1 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Bright

My interview with Jungian Analyst, David Schoen, on Jungian theory of addiction

AA as a Jungian Organization?  Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst David Schoen on addiction!   Jungian Analyst David Schoen has o…

0 Dec 21, 2012

RSS

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2016   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html