All Discussions Tagged 'Buddhism' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking equality? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Polly Young-Eisendrath PhD about Relationship as a Spiritual Path!

Dr. Polly Young-Eisendrath has lectured and appeared on discussion panels for numerous public events and conferences, such as TEDx, The…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Mar 6

Got Zen? Listen as Joan and Anne Watts remember their their Zen Philosopher Father, Alan Watts!

Alan Watts, philosopher, author, and lecturer Alan Watts (1915–1973) popularized Zen Buddhism and other Eastern philosophies for the cou…

0 Jan 4, 2018

Feeling it? Listen to my interview with Dr. Paul Gilbert on Compassion Focused Therapy!

Paul Gilbert, FBPsS, PhD, OBE is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Derby and Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the D…

0 Mar 16, 2017

Over exposed? Listen to my interview with Ron Purser PhD on The Mindfulness Boom!

Ron Purser, Ph.D. is a professor of management at San Francisco State University where he has taught the last eighteen years in both the M…

0 Feb 19, 2015

Got maturity? Free transcript of my interview with Dr. David Richo on how to be an adult in love!

Transcript David Richo, PhD, MFT, is a psychotherapist and workshop leader who lives in Santa Barbara and San Francisco, California. He co…

0 Sep 15, 2014

How's your love? Listen to my interview with Dr. David Richo on How To Be An Adult in Love!

David Richo, PhD, MFT, is a psychotherapist and workshop leader who lives in Santa Barbara and San Francisco, California. He combines Jung…

0 Aug 28, 2014

Bouncing back? Listen to my interview with Linda Graham MFT on Mindfulness and Resilience!

Linda Graham MFT is a psychotherapist in full-time private practice in Corte Madera and a long-time practitioner of vipassana meditation.…

0 Jul 10, 2014

Free transcript of my Interview with John Amodeo PHD on Mindfulness and Loving Relationships!

John Amodeo PhD has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years. He is the author of the new book, Dancing with Fir…

0 Oct 6, 2013

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service