David Van Nuys's Discussions (388)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dennis, thanks for the heads up on this.  However, just now both links work for m…"

David Van Nuys replied Nov 27, 2016 to Listen to my interview with psychoanalyst Gillian Isaacs Russell PhD On her Take On CyberTherapy1

3 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Dennis Carlyle

"Thank you, Mary!  Your feedback gives my day a boost! :-)"

David Van Nuys replied Sep 3, 2016 to Know a narcissist? Listen to my interview with Jungian Len Cruz MD on Narcissism in The Era of Donald Trump!

2 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by David Van Nuys

"Thanks for calling this to my attention.  Not sure why that is happening or how to f…"

David Van Nuys replied Apr 8, 2016 to Video preview of my interview with psychoanalyst Ann Chanler on Mindfulness!

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by David Van Nuys

"Thank you, Linda.  Glad to hear you liked it.  Shalit is very special. David"

David Van Nuys replied Mar 13, 2016 to Free transcript of my interview with Israeli Jungian Erel Shalit on The Cycle of Life!

2 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by David Van Nuys

"Thanks, Randy.  I think I'll also read your comment on a future episode, if you don'…"

David Van Nuys replied Sep 13, 2015 to Got metaphors? Listen to my interview with Kim Hermanson PhD on the transformative power of metaphor!

3 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Bonnie Bright

"Thanks, Randy.  It's wonderful that Jungians of Dr. Shalit's stature are so accessib…"

David Van Nuys replied Aug 30, 2015 to Know your journey? Listen to my interview with Israeli Jungian Analyst Dr. Erel Shalit on The Cycle of Life!

4 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by David Van Nuys

"Thanks, Linda.  I appreciate your feedback!"

David Van Nuys replied Aug 27, 2015 to Know your journey? Listen to my interview with Israeli Jungian Analyst Dr. Erel Shalit on The Cycle of Life!

4 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by David Van Nuys

"Ralph, you are so sweet! :-)"

David Van Nuys replied Aug 2, 2015 to Free transcript of my interview on Fairy Tales and The New Aging with John C. Robinson PhD!

3 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Teresa Ramsey

"Thanks, Randy.  I'm glad the interview lived up to its billing! :-)"

David Van Nuys replied Jul 9, 2015 to Hear my interview with Jungian Analyst Nancy Furlotti on the correspondence between C.G. Jung and Erich Neumann!

3 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by David Van Nuys

"Hi Malcolm.  Most of my interviews do have transcripts.  Check out the Transcripts p…"

David Van Nuys replied Mar 4, 2015 to Got magic? Listen to my interview with West African shaman Dr. Malidoma Somé & his wisdom for the West!

3 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Malcolm R. Campbell

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

PARTNER EVENTS & NEWS

REPLAYS OF RECENT EVENTS

———————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2017   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html