klemens swib's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Does Trump expose America's shadow and that is unacceptable... thoughts on the psych…"

klemens swib replied Jan 22, 2018 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"How Trump really won the election in 8 minutes (Jungian archetypes) https://www.yout…"

klemens swib replied Jan 20, 2018 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"John Agreed for the most part. Even though the focus of my interest lies elsewhere,…"

klemens swib replied Jan 6, 2017 to THE PSYCHOLOGICAL RESPONSES TO POLITICAL ELECTIONS

4 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by John R. Brusseau

"John I appreciate your insights into the underlying emotional dynamic inspiring the…"

klemens swib replied Jan 1, 2017 to THE PSYCHOLOGICAL RESPONSES TO POLITICAL ELECTIONS

4 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by John R. Brusseau

"Dennis I don't want the topic to turn overly political so i won't answer you directl…"

klemens swib replied Dec 15, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"For some and most definitely not all the shock of the Trump's election has given way…"

klemens swib replied Dec 13, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"Displacement of AffectThe reaction to the candidates in the recent American election…"

klemens swib replied Nov 26, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"Thank you Skye. Trump consciously recognized and tapped the ever growing socioeconom…"

klemens swib replied Nov 14, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"Shock and dismay over the recent election results is not restricted to this forum. I…"

klemens swib replied Nov 12, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"One could only wish an even more vehement reaction was unleashed when Edward Snowden…"

klemens swib replied Nov 11, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service