Mark Sipowicz's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

""...we can see the psyche going to therapy in search of eros. We have been looking f…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Jul 13, 2013 to Join the "Depth Discussion" about Hillman's Notion of Eros & Psych — July 11, 2013

31 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by John R. Brusseau

"Because my standard go to is nature I'll offer another venue that works well for me…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Jul 12, 2013 to Join the "Depth Discussion" about Hillman's Notion of Eros & Psych — July 11, 2013

31 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by John R. Brusseau

"Great to have a young Jung scholar and seeker like yourself here at the Alliance! In…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Jun 29, 2013 to Reading suggestions?

2 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

"Hey Bob, I only meant counter-intuitive to the layperson or non-initiated Hillman re…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Jun 22, 2013 to James HIllman - Betrayal

6 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"I haven't had the chance to re-read this yet, but as I recall, this was a difficult…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Jun 22, 2013 to James HIllman - Betrayal

6 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"Do I contradict myself?Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain mu…"

Mark Sipowicz replied May 18, 2013 to Members, how do you define depth psychology?

44 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"Thanks for asking the question Bonnie! I really hope people will offer their candid…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Mar 19, 2013 to Members, how do you define depth psychology?

44 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service