Mark Sipowicz's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"For me, there are a few significant differences in our experience of a book and a ga…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Oct 30, 2015 to A photographer edits out our smartphones to show our strange and lonely new world

7 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

"I feel the tension in this discussion between the urge for independence and the indi…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Aug 12, 2015 to De Chardin on the connection among likeminded souls

32 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

"Gary and Doreen, great to meet you both on the call the other day. Wonderful to have…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Jun 17, 2015 to Welcome Two New Board Members for Depth Psychology Alliance

2 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Mark Sipowicz

"Lovely! And true. Thanks Bonnie and David for reminding us of this ancient kinship."

Mark Sipowicz replied May 3, 2015 to David Abram on "Wooing our Culture Back into Reciprocal Relation with the Land"

2 May 4, 2015
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

"Wow, congratulations! This looks great. Coincidentally...my sister just recommended…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Apr 7, 2015 to "Embrace of the Daimon" wins award — anyone interested in reviewing?

2 May 13, 2015
Reply by Eva Rider

"I like your quote shared here Mary and also your line of movement towards manifestin…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Feb 7, 2015 to Join the Depth Discussion on "Reverie" -- based on a quote from Robert Romanyshyn

13 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Randy Westfall

"I appreciate the quote and your response Ed. That image of opening the door rather t…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Oct 30, 2013 to Join the Depth Discussion on "Reverie" -- based on a quote from Robert Romanyshyn

13 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Randy Westfall

"Hey there Folks, great threads here. I ran across the following by Robert Augustus M…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Sep 3, 2013 to Depth Discussion: What is Happiness and how do you deal with sadness? Week of 8-30-13

9 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Lisa Seckold

"Yes Aleksander, this aspect of the Jungian perspective and framework that is an endl…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Aug 14, 2013 to I JUST NEEDED TO SAY HOW AMAZING JUNG WAS .....AND IS...

4 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Mark Sipowicz

"Yes big shout out to Carl for sure! Where would we be without him?! Still stuck with…"

Mark Sipowicz replied Aug 14, 2013 to I JUST NEEDED TO SAY HOW AMAZING JUNG WAS .....AND IS...

4 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Mark Sipowicz

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service