Donna May's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

Education Institution

"Mark and I would love to see you at the Seeding Soul Stories event - next Tuesday, A…"

Donna May replied Mar 28, 2016 to 6 FREE ONLINE EVENTS in Coming Weeks via Depth Alliance

2 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Mark Sipowicz

"Jeffrey, I'm sorry I couldn't be there.  Will there be a recording?"

Donna May replied Mar 25, 2016 to Climate Change Webinar

4 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by Jeffrey Kiehl

"Dale, your response re ODIN's sacrifice resonates with me. Thanks for sharing this."

Donna May replied Feb 9, 2016 to Last Night's "Eye in the Sky" Dream

9 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Dale O'Brien

"Exquisite and synchronistic image!"

Donna May replied Feb 9, 2016 to Last Night's "Eye in the Sky" Dream

9 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Dale O'Brien

"Rob, this sounds like a fascinating project. I look forward to reading more about yo…"

Donna May replied Feb 9, 2016 to Call for Stories for my Next Book: The Great Coming Together: Synchronicity and the Stories of Our Families

3 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Bonnie Bright

"Thank you for allowing me to be part of the conversation on Tuesday.  Such a great b…"

Donna May replied Jan 8, 2016 to Crafting Your Calling . . . Continuing Tonight's Community Conversation

6 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

"NY Times Video  - Short video of black women talking about their experiences..."

Donna May replied Dec 8, 2015 to The Souls of White Folk: Continuing the Discussion

31 Jan 19, 2016

"Linda, were you on the call (I hope so)?  I honor your honesty here and think it imp…"

Donna May replied Dec 5, 2015 to The Souls of White Folk: Continuing the Discussion

31 Jan 19, 2016

"James, my heart is so full with gratitude for your willingness to begin this convers…"

Donna May replied Dec 5, 2015 to The Souls of White Folk: Continuing the Discussion

31 Jan 19, 2016

"Thanks for posting!"

Donna May replied Jul 13, 2015 to Free transcript of my interview with Dr. Stanley Krippner on The Nocturnal Dreams of PTSD Victims!

2 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Donna May

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service