Mats Winther's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Klemens, thanks. I believe that "patriarchal personality" as denoting the individuat…"

Mats Winther replied Aug 6, 2015 to The Quaternity as Mother of Death

34 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Sister Helen E. Provost

"Randy, I don't think it serves to make death a more acceptable theme. Rather, it ser…"

Mats Winther replied Aug 6, 2015 to The Quaternity as Mother of Death

34 Sep 14, 2015

"Linda, the natural numbers seem to represent the nature of collective consciousness…"

Mats Winther replied Aug 5, 2015 to The Quaternity as Mother of Death

34 Sep 14, 2015

"Jerry, Indeed, online dream work is much of a guess work, because we lack the conte…"

Mats Winther replied Jul 20, 2015 to Review and Commentary of My Dream Forum-Posted Dreams & Analysis

29 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Mats Winther

"Jerry, I'm busy right now. I'll return with a comment later /Mats"

Mats Winther replied Jul 15, 2015 to Review and Commentary of My Dream Forum-Posted Dreams & Analysis

29 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Mats Winther

"Aha, so I got that link from you. I have collected some valuable video links here: T…"

Mats Winther replied Jul 14, 2015 to Spirit and Psyche ~ Complementary Paradigms

14 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by klemens swib

"Klemens, I have gotten virtually no response from Jungian academics, although I have…"

Mats Winther replied Jul 12, 2015 to Spirit and Psyche ~ Complementary Paradigms

14 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by klemens swib

"Klemens, Thank you for taking my essay seriously. (However, I didn't realize it was…"

Mats Winther replied Jul 10, 2015 to Spirit and Psyche ~ Complementary Paradigms

14 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by klemens swib

"Jerry, I have no doubt that your dream work is of great value to people. But if you…"

Mats Winther replied Jul 9, 2015 to Review and Commentary of My Dream Forum-Posted Dreams & Analysis

29 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Mats Winther

"Jerry, instead of using the names of archetypes, you could characterize the archetyp…"

Mats Winther replied Jul 8, 2015 to Review and Commentary of My Dream Forum-Posted Dreams & Analysis

29 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Mats Winther

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!

——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service