Dennis Carlyle's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

Education Institution

"Fascinating - how many of the personality traits Jung saw in Hitler can also be seen…"

Dennis Carlyle replied Feb 14, 2017 to Excerpt: 'After the Catastrophe' by Carl Jung (1945)

1 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Dennis Carlyle

"Klemens, you don't specifically say what "shadow" aspects you think are being expres…"

Dennis Carlyle replied Dec 16, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

94 Jan 22
Reply by klemens swib

"Keith Olbermann has always had quite a bombastic style, and in this piece it's mores…"

Dennis Carlyle replied Dec 13, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

94 Jan 22
Reply by klemens swib

"It's a wonderful essay, Bonnie. Thanks for posting it.   The essay she links to, Ma…"

Dennis Carlyle replied Dec 8, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

94 Jan 22
Reply by klemens swib

"As far as I can tell, main-stream media has given very little coverage to the events…"

Dennis Carlyle replied Dec 5, 2016 to Supporting Standing Rock in All Sorts of Ways

1 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Dennis Carlyle

"Ok, thx.  I'll try again, and maybe try d-loading it. "

Dennis Carlyle replied Nov 27, 2016 to Listen to my interview with psychoanalyst Gillian Isaacs Russell PhD On her Take On CyberTherapy1

3 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Dennis Carlyle

"Sounds interesting.  But I'm getting "File not Found" on the content links. (Didn't…"

Dennis Carlyle replied Nov 27, 2016 to Listen to my interview with psychoanalyst Gillian Isaacs Russell PhD On her Take On CyberTherapy1

3 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Dennis Carlyle

"It's hard to discuss your points, klemens, without looking at specific instances.  A…"

Dennis Carlyle replied Nov 27, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

94 Jan 22
Reply by klemens swib

"Thanks for this, Mary.  One thing that resonates strongly with me is . . . the word…"

Dennis Carlyle replied Nov 18, 2016 to A Heartening Poem by Clarissa Pinkola Estes-'We Were Made for These Times'

1 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Dennis Carlyle

"I found a link that works for me, in the comments of the event page: http://depthins…"

Dennis Carlyle replied Nov 18, 2016 to REPLAY—Focus & Fire: What Do We Do Next? led by Kim Hermanson, Ph.D.

4 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2018   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html