Linda AK Thompson, PhD's Discussions (467)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Klemens - thank you and well said, and may I add that I watched the US campaign/n…"

Linda AK Thompson, PhD replied Nov 10, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"Awe Laura...thank you, so appropriate and spot on!  Peace + Love Linda"

Linda AK Thompson, PhD replied Nov 10, 2016 to U.S. Election: Holding the Tension of Loss and Despair

93 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by klemens swib

"Good morning Dale - I am not an astrologer nor ancient mythology wise, however, Will…"

Linda AK Thompson, PhD replied Jul 22, 2016 to Astrology: "Psychology of the Ancients": NEPTUNALIA July 23: Californians, in particular, please take note

2 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Dale O'Brien

"Good morning Dr. Dave - thank you for this submission, the importance of this work..…"

Linda AK Thompson, PhD replied Jun 23, 2016 to Feeling your pain? Listen to my interview on Primal Therapy Revisited with Art and France Janov!

1 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Linda AK Thompson, PhD

"Thanks Bonnie and Darlene - how wonderfully synchronistic to be a part of the reveal…"

Linda AK Thompson, PhD replied May 14, 2016 to It Didn’t Start With You: How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We Are

4 May 14, 2016

"Will do Willi, this was my first, spontaneous response to the quote post simply to s…"

Linda AK Thompson, PhD replied May 2, 2016 to “Hunters and Texters”- Welcome to the New Mythology.

3 May 2, 2016

"Good afternoon - in regards to your comment: "... a thriving community of awakened p…"

Linda AK Thompson, PhD replied Apr 29, 2016 to “Hunters and Texters”- Welcome to the New Mythology.

3 May 2, 2016

Publisher

"Good sunday evening Skip - that is quite the image!  I am neither Jungian nor politi…"

Linda AK Thompson, PhD replied Apr 17, 2016 to Trump's Black Magic; Bernie Sanders' White Magic; The Distress of America

12 May 31, 2016
Reply by Skip Conover

"Good afternoon Craig - thank you so much...this is wonderful and a welcomed resource…"

Linda AK Thompson, PhD replied Apr 17, 2016 to Posting Etiquette at the Alliance

4 May 25, 2016
Reply by Laura Smith-Riva

"Good evening Dr. Dave - tried clicking onto this material, but it says that I am not…"

Linda AK Thompson, PhD replied Apr 6, 2016 to Video preview of my interview with psychoanalyst Ann Chanler on Mindfulness!

2 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by David Van Nuys

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service