Jennifer M. Collier's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

Education Institution

"And the irony...having fasted from the internet increasingly since last December I h…"

Jennifer M. Collier replied Oct 15, 2014 to Depth Discussion: Jung on "Satisfying the Appetites of Unknown Ancestors"

18 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Jennifer M. Collier

Education Institution

"Greetings Ancestors distant and close removed~If I clear my mind of what I have read…"

Jennifer M. Collier replied Oct 15, 2014 to Depth Discussion: Jung on "Satisfying the Appetites of Unknown Ancestors"

18 Oct 15, 2014

"I had no problem clicking on the "click here to get free audio download"...thanks mu…"

Jennifer M. Collier replied Apr 28, 2014 to Limited Time: Free audio download of "The Human Shadow" by Robert Bly

12 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Richard Lamb

"Thank you for this week's topic! I loved reading about others experiences."

Jennifer M. Collier replied Sep 6, 2013 to Depth Discussion: What surprising revelations have dreams provided to you? Week of 9-5-13

10 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Richard Lamb

"“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, d…"

Jennifer M. Collier replied Sep 6, 2013 to Depth Discussion: What surprising revelations have dreams provided to you? Week of 9-5-13

10 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Richard Lamb

"Thank you Judith ~*~ "

Jennifer M. Collier replied Aug 9, 2013 to Welcome Jennifer Collier to Archetypal Astrology Group .......

1 Aug 9, 2013

"What first comes to mind is what fascinating creatures we are! We still have our cir…"

Jennifer M. Collier replied Aug 3, 2013 to Join the Depth Discussion: Making Meaning of Mayhem —Week of August 1, 2013

24 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Malcolm Timbers

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

Click the logos for more information!——————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS

of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2020   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service