Pamela DeRossitte's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Rachel -- you hit the nail on the head by including the idea of the numen and image…"

Pamela DeRossitte replied Apr 6, 2013 to Members, how do you define depth psychology?

44 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"Shane -- I appreciate that you've included Hillman and Myss, such strong voices, and…"

Pamela DeRossitte replied Apr 6, 2013 to Members, how do you define depth psychology?

44 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"Richard -- that'll do it!! Pretty much says it all ~"

44 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"Chris - that's a good and point and not to be thought of a given or a simplistic not…"

Pamela DeRossitte replied Mar 26, 2013 to Members, how do you define depth psychology?

44 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"James, thanks for the kind words, and I agree with you and your inclusion of the com…"

Pamela DeRossitte replied Mar 21, 2013 to Members, how do you define depth psychology?

44 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"Chris, thanks for your kind words.  I appreciate you perspective of including the pu…"

Pamela DeRossitte replied Mar 21, 2013 to Members, how do you define depth psychology?

44 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"Thanks Esther -- let's keep it rolling.  I think the idea is needed - as a grad stud…"

44 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"OK - I'll give it a try. Depth psychology takes an in-depth look at the symbols, im…"

Pamela DeRossitte replied Mar 19, 2013 to Members, how do you define depth psychology?

44 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bob Cvetkovic

"Thanks for the article David and Joseph - this is an important document to add to my…"

Pamela DeRossitte replied Aug 5, 2012 to Free transcript of my interview with Jungian Analyst Joe Cambray on Synchronicity

3 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by David Van Nuys

"Well, it seems clear to me that someone somewhere needs to do something --- (I went…"

Pamela DeRossitte replied Oct 30, 2011 to Psychologists Start Petition Against DSM 5

2 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Bonnie Bright

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service