Aleksandar Malecic's Discussions (452)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"This reply has been deleted by the administrators due to its failure to focus on dep…"

Aleksandar Malecic replied May 15, 2016 to The Trump Phenomena

8 May 15, 2016
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

"It would be absurd to deny Trump's populism and approach of being "one of the guys",…"

Aleksandar Malecic replied May 13, 2016 to The Trump Phenomena

8 May 15, 2016

"Politics is taxes, schools, and hospitals. Theft and murder is theft and murder. If…"

Aleksandar Malecic replied May 13, 2016 to The Trump Phenomena

8 May 15, 2016

"I suppose Klemens Swib will disagree on this one, but Trump in a way represents two…"

Aleksandar Malecic replied Mar 25, 2016 to Why is Donald Trump so popular? A Jungian view.

33 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Wayne Terry

"That's definitely a legit way of reading it. It's totally zen. There is a koan (a qu…"

Aleksandar Malecic replied Mar 18, 2016 to Why is Donald Trump so popular? A Jungian view.

33 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Wayne Terry

"This ad just begs for a psychological interpretation. Russia, just like ISIS created…"

Aleksandar Malecic replied Mar 18, 2016 to Why is Donald Trump so popular? A Jungian view.

33 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Wayne Terry

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHO1vo762c - Flashback: Hillary Clinton Under "Snip…"

Aleksandar Malecic replied Mar 7, 2016 to Why is Donald Trump so popular? A Jungian view.

33 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Wayne Terry

"Whoever you folks elect, I don't want my child (I still don't have) live in the worl…"

Aleksandar Malecic replied Mar 7, 2016 to Why is Donald Trump so popular? A Jungian view.

33 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Wayne Terry

"Yes and no. Look, it wasn't some bunch of terrorists bombing my people twice in the…"

Aleksandar Malecic replied Mar 5, 2016 to Why is Donald Trump so popular? A Jungian view.

33 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Wayne Terry

"I was in the sleeper mode for a while and I guess Klemens the man deserves some supp…"

Aleksandar Malecic replied Mar 4, 2016 to Why is Donald Trump so popular? A Jungian view.

33 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Wayne Terry

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

PARTNER EVENTS & NEWS

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

———————————————————

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2017   Created by Bonnie Bright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html