Judith Harte,Ph.D.'s Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"IS THIS PRESENTATION AVAILABLE? IF SO WHERE AND AT WHAT COST? THANK YOU. JUDITH HARTE"

Judith Harte,Ph.D. replied Dec 12, 2015 to Excerpt from Patricia Berry & Gustavo Barcellos Conversation on Hillman's Archetypal Psychology

1 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Judith Harte,Ph.D.

"I READ THIS POEM AGAIN WITH NEW EYES, NEW SOUL AND AS IF FOR THE FIRST TIME. THE IDE…"

Judith Harte,Ph.D. replied May 14, 2015 to Musing on T.S. Eliot's Four Quartets and on transforming trauma into gold

3 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Adele Gruber

"Bonnie,  You are the  pied piper and exquisite guide for those like-minded others wh…"

Judith Harte,Ph.D. replied May 12, 2015 to MUSINGS FROM DREAMLAND - EARLY MORNING MUSINGS ON A DEPTH PSYCHOLOGY

2 May 12, 2015

"I cannot imagine any better answer to the question about where the daimon is right n…"

Judith Harte,Ph.D. replied May 5, 2015 to Where is your daimon right now?....and what is it busy doing?

5 May 5, 2015
Reply by Bonnie Bright

"Many, years ago, I purchased two blue-grey stones. You know, the kind that have been…"

Judith Harte,Ph.D. replied Apr 17, 2015 to Join the "Depth Discussion" about Hillman's Notion of Eros & Psych — July 11, 2013

31 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by John R. Brusseau

"we are all in dialogue with all the asteroids and/or planets during the course of ou…"

Judith Harte,Ph.D. replied Apr 15, 2015 to LOCATION OF EROS AND PSYCHE IN THE INDIVIDUAL HOROSOCPE

2 Apr 15, 2015

"Me too, but then I rec'd a response saying it finally went thru. Judie"

Judith Harte,Ph.D. replied Mar 17, 2014 to Questionnaire for proposed DPA coference

4 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Philippa Rees

Education Institution

"Interesting subject. Hillman and Sonu lamented well on this.  I've never felt an obl…"

Judith Harte,Ph.D. replied Dec 16, 2013 to Depth Discussion: Jung on "Satisfying the Appetites of Unknown Ancestors"

18 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Jennifer M. Collier

"That man just kills me!  I live in the middle of a very natural environment that iro…"

Judith Harte,Ph.D. replied Nov 26, 2013 to Depth Discussion: Jung on How Nature and Dreams Help Us "Get Clean"

3 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Thali Bower-Williams

"THANK YOU LYNN. THERE'S AN ARTICLE IN  A RECENT SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN ON MONARCHS.  SO…"

Judith Harte,Ph.D. replied Aug 25, 2013 to LAMENT 0F THE DEAD

4 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Aleksandar Malecic

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2018   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html