Depth Psychology General (1,489)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

200 Steps to the Principle of Gratitude

I just posted an article on my website on my reflections of my spiritual pilgrimage to Peru in July 2018.  http://www.cjbecker.com/blog/2

Started by Christina Becker

0 Oct 10, 2018

Got it? Listen to my interview with psychotherapist Michael Pipich on Taking Control of Biipolar for Patients & Families!

Michael Pipich, MS, LMFT is a psychotherapist and author of Owning Bipolar: How Patients and Families Can Take Control of Bipolar Disorde…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Oct 10, 2018

USABP Conference 2018 Workshop: 'Embodied Wisdom: The Dance of Three'

Come celebrate with us at this year's conference for the United States Body Psychotherapy Association on November 1-4, hosted by the Pacifi…

Started by Tina Stromsted, Ph.D.

0 Oct 5, 2018

High yet? Listen to my interview with Paul Austin on the Third Wave psychedelic renaissance and microdosing!

sethbinsted.com Paul Austin is this generation’s up-and-coming authority on the topic of microdosing. As an early adopter of this nascent…

0 Oct 4, 2018

Contact high? Listen to Jungian Perspectives on Psychedelic Consciousness with Drs. Monika Wikman and Alexander Shester!

Monika Wikman, Ph.D. was my guest on episodes #372 – Exploring Holotropic Breathwork, #344 – Archetypal Phenomena Surrounding Death, #286…

0 Sep 27, 2018

Got neuroscience? Listen to my interview with Karen Ferry M.A. on The Teacher’s Essential Guide to The Brain!

Karen Ferry M.A. has worked in the field of education for over 35 years. She has experience in both primary and secondary classrooms, tert…

0 Sep 20, 2018

Got the whole picture? Listen to Dr. John Arden discussing Mind- Brain-Gene:TowardThe Integration of Psychotherapy!

John Arden, PhD, ABPP is the author of 15 books (translated into 20 languages) including, Brain2Brain, The Brain Bible, Rewire Your Brain,…

0 Sep 13, 2018

Honoring the life of Marion Woodman

On July 9th mentor, colleague and friend Marion Woodman passed away. She left in peace, surrounded by love and care. She would have been 90…

Started by Tina Stromsted, Ph.D.

2 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Tina Stromsted, Ph.D.

I Receive American Psychological Association Presidential Award for Podcast! I am thrilled to receive this recognition! https://shrinkrapradio.com/in-the-media/

Click here for the content. David Van Nuys, PhDCreator/Host of Shrink Rap Radio

0 Aug 25, 2018

Is it? The Hard Work of Happiness with Psychotherapist Reb Buxton!

#610 – The Hard Work of Happiness with Psychotherapist Reb Buxton Reb Buxton, M.A. has been a Nashville based psychotherapist for the past…

0 Aug 23, 2018

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google-site-verification: googlec50e280af904661a.html