Depth Psychology General (1,520)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deep Self-Care: Resting into Something Greater experiential tele class starts THURSDAY

Ivanka Trump was widely panned for suggesting that busy mothers should get regular massages, because for many of us that’s just not realist…

Started by Kim Hermanson, Ph.D.

0 Jun 10

Stuck? Listen to my interview with Israeli Personal Coach Shira Gura on her method for getting unStuck!

Shira Gura is a master S.T.U.C.K. coach and trainer. She is the creator of The S.T.U.C.K. Method®, author of the book Getting unSTUCK: Fiv…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Jun 6

Got Body Shame? Listen to my interview with Mark Constantian MD on Childhood Abuse, Shame, and Addictive Plastic Surgery!

Mark B. Constantian, MD, FACS has lived and practiced in the Nashua, New Hampshire area as a plastic surgeon since 1978. He is a native of…

0 May 30

Know your brain? Listen to my interview with Dr. Graeme Moffat on the cutting edge of neurotech!

Dr.Graeme Moffat has two decades of experience in neurotechnology, neuroscience, digital health, brain health, medical physics, scholarl…

0 May 23

The way forward? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Michael Gellert on America's Identity Crisis! http://tinyurl.com/y2fastyk

Michael Gellert is a Jungian analyst practicing in Los Angeles and Pasadena. He sees individuals and couples, and offers a Jungian Writing…

0 May 16

Marion Woodman Documentary "Dancing in the Flames" - full version

Marion Woodman's "Dancing in the Flames" (with Andrew Harvey) is currently available in full on CultureUnplugged.com (an amazing site tha…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 May 16
Reply by Chris O'Kane

Traumatized? Listen to my interview with Dr. Ricky Greenwald on Cutting Edge Trauma Therapies!

Ricky Greenwald, PsyD, is the founder and executive directorof the Trauma Institute & Child Trauma Institute, affiliate professor at…

0 May 9

What about Jungian aficionado Jordan Peterson?

Psychiatrist Jordan Peterson often mentions Jung. However, his Maps of Meaning conflicts with Jung in many ways. I review the book here: …

Started by Mats Winther

0 May 7

Brain Smart? Listen to my interview with educator Jared Horvath PhD on 12 Insights from Brain Science to Make Your Message Stick!

Jared Cooney Horvath PhD, MEd, is a neuroscientist and educator with expertise in human learning, memory, and brain stimulation. He has co…

0 May 2

Seeking a copy of Hillman's video presentation of Senex & Puer

There are very few copies of this film in circulation in University Libraries. And since Depth Video has gone out of business - finding one…

Started by Robert Appleton

0 May 2

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service