Depth Psychology General (1,506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Completely Safe? LIsten to my interview with psychologist Dr. Nancy Haug on the risks of marijuana use!

Nancy Haug is Professor and Associate Chair in the Department of Psychology at Palo Alto University. She is core faculty in the PGSP-Stanf…

Started by David Van Nuys

0 Mar 28

Need to Reset? Listen to my interview with Chi and Leti About Psilocybin Their Retreats in Amsterdam!

Chi’s BioFor most of my life, I battled addiction, depression, and low self-esteem. In my 20’s, I spent a total of 16 months in silent ret…

0 Mar 21

Spirit Tech? Listen to my interview with Entrepreneur Steve Curtis on Creating Personally Transformative Apps!

Steve Curtis is an investor, entrepreneur, adventurer and revolutionary thought leader. Raised by a low-income single mother, Steve starte…

0 Mar 14

Seeking equality? Listen to my interview with Jungian Analyst Polly Young-Eisendrath PhD about Relationship as a Spiritual Path!

Dr. Polly Young-Eisendrath has lectured and appeared on discussion panels for numerous public events and conferences, such as TEDx, The…

0 Mar 6

Who is the healer? Listen to my interview with Dr. Paul J. Leslie on Creating The Conditions for Transformational Therapy!

Paul J. Leslie, Ed.D., is a psychotherapist, researcher, trainer, and author in Aiken, South Carolina. He specializes in resource-direct…

0 Feb 21

Intro to Depth Psychology: Ellenberger (1970) Ch. 2 Found Online

No luck on Scribd so far, but I found Chapter Two of Ellenberger (1970) on the Michigan Mental Health Worker Web site. MMHW's excerpt of Di…

Started by David Parker

3 Feb 19
Reply by Roy Massie

At odds? Listen to my interview with coach and entrepreneur Jeremy Pollack on Conflict Resolution and Peace Building!

Jeremy Pollack holds a Master’s degree in Evolutionary Anthropology from California State University, Fullerton under anthropologist John…

0 Feb 15

R We Psychic? Listen to my interview with UK psychologist David Luke PhD on Psychedelics and Exceptional Human Experience!

Dr David Luke is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Greenwich where he has been teaching an undergraduate course on the…

0 Jan 17

Feeling old? Listen to my interview with Dr. Susan Stewart on the surprising gifts of aging!

Are there actually gifts that come along with growing older? Are there ways we can deepen them as we move along? My longtime friend and co…

0 Jan 12

Gifts of the night! Listen to my interview with three Jungian Analysts in which we work with three dreams submitted by listeners!

Joseph R. Lee, LCSW, Certified Jungian AnalystJoseph R. Lee is a certified Jungian Analyst and licensed clinical social worker in privat…

0 Dec 20, 2018

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service