Depth Psychology General (1,506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dissertation and Depth Research Funding

Do you have any stories about research funding (especially dissertation funding and grants) to share? I'm just kicking off the dissertation…

Started by Brian Gieringer

0 Oct 14, 2010

Red Book Event in Denver, CO

Hello All,The Red Book Event was in Denver, Colorado the first week in September 2010 and substantially informed my research in Jungian Arc…

Started by Shara Knight

3 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

Psyche and the City - Depth Psychology in the Huffington Post!

Exciting to see Jungian analyst and author Thomas Singer has a blog on the Huffington Post where he talks about his new book, Psyche and th…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Sep 21, 2010

Check out the exciting "TerraPlaces" Project

TerraPlaces Project is about connecting with the land initiated by Depth Psych Alliance member Katrina Martin Davenport. The purpose of thi…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Katrina Martin Davenport

Take a moment to support the Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples by sending an email to President Obama

We all have an indigenous soul that longs for reconnection with a universe that is harmonious and balanced. Unfortunately, as Fred Gustafso…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

Languages Are Vanishing: So What?

Poignant Headline: “Ancient Tribal Language Becomes Extinct as Last Speaker Dies" (published in the "Guardian" in February 2010 –
 http://…

Started by Bonnie Bright

4 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

Best Synchronicity Ever!

Thought y'all might be interested in my Facebook Synchronicity site: Best Synchronicity Ever! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2455182

Started by Gary S Bobroff

0 Jul 28, 2010

Jung And Crop Circles

For centuries, but particularly in the last few decades, Crop Circles have been a mysterious visitor arriving at our door.  Recently we hav…

Started by Gary S Bobroff

2 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Gary S Bobroff

Spill!!!?? Power of the Word

A friend in class stated that his child had been watching the news about the Gulf and asked, "Why do they call it a spill?" Great question.…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

8 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Susannah Garrett

Hooked on Gadgets - Is the world moving too fast?

Someone recently sent me this article from the NYT called "Hooked on Gadgets, and Paying a Mental Price". (View at http://www.nytimes.com/2

Started by Bonnie Bright

6 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Julie Ann Perkins

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service