Depth Psychology General (1,520)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Center for Personal Growth: Great org I just discovered in Northern Cal

For anyone living or able to travel to the San Francisco Bay Area, I just discovered the Center for Personal Growth founded by Monika Broec…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Dec 26, 2010

Life after PhD

I am looking two years down the road (and at my student loan paperwork). For those of you who have attained a PhD in Depth Psychology, or a…

Started by Ed Koffenberger

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

Suggestion for undergradute school?

I am currently working on my associates degree. I want to major in Depth Psychology but many of the universities I have come across are all…

Started by Lili Andelovic

11 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

What are the dangers of left-brain dominance?

This link is for an interview with Iain McGilchrist, a psychiatrist and writer who works in London. His book, The Master and His Emissary,…

Started by Bonnie Bright

1 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Ed Koffenberger

What changed the first time we saw earth from space?

Just came across a great essay on the site of Terrapsychologist Craig Chalquist where he talks about how to delineate a new mythos for our…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Dec 14, 2010

Rites of Passage for Youth

From John: Hi Lisa, I just thought I'd post this up here so it would be open to the forum...I also have a reply for you. From Lisa: Hi Bonn…

Started by John Bowie

4 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Asheville Jung Center

Do you hold out hope for a weaving of science and religion to create a worldwide ethic that the Earth is sacred?

Here is an Interesting program at Yale and beyond which is documenting and fostering a reemergence of this ethic that Thomas Berry and E.O.…

Started by Julie Ann Perkins

2 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Julie Ann Perkins

Is stress a result of the "mismatch" between our modern lifestyle and that of our ancestors?

Just read a thoughtful, well-written article by Psychologist Bob Murray - Stress and Workaholism: Facts of Modern Life? (http://www.upliftp

Started by Bonnie Bright

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Bonnie Bright

Where do memories go when we annihilate them?

Just read a very disturbing article about how scientists have laid the foundation to erase traumatic memories in the future. The question i…

Started by Bonnie Bright

6 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Siona van Dijk

"Our Mother" still choking on oil as tar balls are hauled in with shrimp in the Gulf waters

Its big "news" today that a shrimp boat trawling the newly opened waters north of the Deepwater Horizon/BP Oil spill site brought in a huge…

Started by Bonnie Bright

0 Nov 23, 2010

RSS

A hub for "all things Depth Psychology," with over 5000 members, Depth Psychology Alliance is FREE to join. Simply sign UP or sign IN to comment or post.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

FEATURED REPLAYS of ALLIANCE EVENTS 

——————————————————————

Subscribe to the "Latest Activity" RSS 

feed for Depth Psychology Alliance

Events

CURRENT MOON

© 2019   Created by James Newell.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service