Time: May 22, 2014 at 4pm to May 25, 2014 at 2pm
Location: Hope Springs Institute
Street: 4988 Mineral Springs Road
City/Town: Peebles, OH 45660
Website or Map: http://www.writingindepth.org
Event Type: academic, writing, retreat
Organized By: Maurice Stevens, PhD & Michelle Rivera-Clonch, PhD
Latest Activity: May 20, 2014
Imagine being able to devote 4 or 5 days to your writing project without any distractions...
What part of your writing project could benefit from your undivided attention?
Here are 10 unique things about Writing in Depth: An Academic Writing Retreat that will support you in your writing...
1. No one will interrupt your writing flow....no pets, neighbors, phone calls, family members, or friends.
2. You don't have to cook for yourself or others!
3. Your dietary needs will be accommodated with tasty choices and options!
4. You don't have to clean up after yourself or others! Let Hope Springs take care of you!
5. Television and internet surfing won't eat up your time.
6. Are you a Night Owl? or an Early Bird? No problem. You decide your own writing schedule.
7. Whether you are a solitary writer or a writer who likes to bounce your ideas off of others, this retreat accommodates all writing processes, styles, and needs.
8. Do you find inspiration from nature? Hope Springs sits on 130 acres of beautiful Northeastern Deciduous Forest.
9. Need time to dwell with ideas? Hope Springs has a labyrinth, meditation circle, and outdoor fire pit in the lower meadow; ridge trails, walking trails, and guided hikes into the ravine; art and yoga supplies; a museum art installation and more.
10. Want a little more adventure? Hope Springs is less than a half hour fromSerpent Mound - the largest and finest serpent effigy in the United States.