For women who want to explore Archetypes of the Feminine and their innate wisdom, creativity, passion, and power.
Enjoy the autumn leaves in the beautiful North Carolina mountains with depth psychotherapist Chelsea Wakefield, PhD-c, LCSW in a circle of women as we travel the realm of The Luminous Woman™ and other key Archetypes of the Feminine.
JOIN US IF YOU WANT TO:
- Learn about the many archetypes of being a woman and discover who sits at your “Inner Round Table”. Identify the archetypes you have lived into consciously and unconsciously. Expand your range of archetypal energies.
- Learn more about the unique developmental passages on a woman’s journey and how you can avoid the common quagmires.
- Increase your capacity to operate from a calm core, and a sense of self anchored in your archetypal depths.
- Experience living as a more present, joyful and sensually embodied woman. Enjoy the awe and wonder that come from being open to the mystery.
- Develop a sense of trust and confidence that your center will hold throughout the storms of transformation, living and loving.
- Transcend wounding, relinquish past hurts, and live into a deeper identity.
- Learn to see, accept and appreciate people as they are. Deepen and improve your relationships as you learn to love from your calm core.
- Develop the confidence and integrity that shine from the eyes of women who have faced, named, and learned to work with the energies of the dark feminine: fear, jealousy, envy, bitterness, competition, comparison, anger, emptiness, loneliness, regret, self-hatred and self doubt and more.
- Immerse yourself in the joys of sharing wisdom, stories, laughter and the sensual pleasures of good food. Experience women in genuine mutual appreciation, giving and receiving, “listening each other into life”.
- Join the growing community of women graduates in twice yearly Reunion Groups
For more information visit www.chelseawakefield.com
Please let us know you heard it on Depth Psychology Alliance!